Monday, May 21, 2012

Watch this space.

I had a mind to start a combination roadgeeking/writing/whatever blog, but apparently I already had an account on these pages, which I guess makes things a little easier. My interests are varied and I've been told for a while that I should start one of these, so here I am. I'm a writer, a road enthusiast, car enthusiast, somewhat of a photography enthusiast, and there will probably be a few more things I'll add to these pages in the near future. With a lack of fresh content to add at the moment, I'll leave a few things here to whet your appetite a little bit:

This is my writing site. I have been a member of Writing.com since 2003 and most of my complete and worthy writing is here.

This is my YouTube channel. Right now, it mostly has videos about the cars I've owned.

You can contact me at any time if you like. My AIM screenname is posted on my profile. 

In the meantime, watch this space!



No comments: